Standard Evening Croatian course
Our Evening Croatian Courses are designed for those who have daytime commitments, people who live, work or study in Zagreb and are keen to develop their Croatian language skills twice a week.
Standard Evening course – Fall semester (Sep. 2021. – Jan. 2022.)
— Make a Drop-in enrollment mid course and get a special reduced price for the last available seats in A1, B1.1, B2.1 levels.
Standard Evening course – Spring semester (Feb. 2022. – Jun. 2022.)
— Levels: A1, A2.1, A2.2, B1.1, B1.2, B2.1, B2.2
— Enroll by Feb. 15th and grab the EARLY BIRD PRICE !
NEXT CYCLE – Fall 2022.
(Sep. 2022. – Jan. 2023.)
Enroll by Sep. 1st and get the best possible Early Bird price!
• Course duration : 1 semester / 15 weeks
• Lessons per module : 60 group lessons (45 min.)
• Group Size: Min. 6, Max. 9 participants per class
• Available levels A1-B2 (CLA levels chart)
• Intensity : 2 lessons 2 times a week (in the evening)
• Possible time slots:
– – 17:00 – 18:30
– – 18:45 – 20:15
– – 20:30 – 22:00
• All course literature is included in the course fee
• Free participation in weekly CLA Socio-cultural activities program
• Croatian Language level certificate upon the completion of the course
• Option to combine with an Individual Croatian course
• Drop in enrollments are possible after the course starts
This course will develop the language knowledge you have already built upon, consolidating your Croatian. The small groups allow better attention to be paid to each individual student. By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Use Croatian more effectively and with greater confidence
• Speak more accurately and fluently
• Use a wider vocabulary
• Socialize more confidently
• Understand what you read and hear more easily
• socialize, make new acquaintances
The course focuses on learning general Croatian language skills:
• Develop reading and writing skills
• Develop and use vocabulary
• Improve listening skills
• Role play social situations
• Take part in discussions
• Work on individual grammar and pronunciation difficulties
• Develop communication strategies
*If there is an insufficient number of enrolled participants the group course cannot start. In such case CLA will offer a modified course for a smaller group with a smaller amount of lessons, taking into account that the number of lessons has to be sufficient to achieve the required language level.