Online Croatian Intensive Course
Online Croatian Intensive language group course is recommended for people who want to learn Croatian from the comfort of their home or workplace in a short period of time.
Within just 7 weeks you will be able to understand and speak Croatian.
Why choose an Online Croatian course
– Online classes are done live and are based on teacher-student interaction in order to easily develop conversational skills
– Online courses are taught by our experienced team of certified CLA professors
– Online courses follow a unique lesson plan tailored to use the most out of the online teaching tools and environment
– Group online courses are held in small groups to allow each participant to be active during the session
– Participants can join the virtual classroom from a Computer (PC, Mac) or a Smartphone (Android, iOS)
ENROLL NOW – February Online course Feb. 17th – Apr. 2nd
Grab the last available seats in our mini groups – Enroll by Feb.11th (only A1 level seats still available) and get a 20% Last Minute discount
NEXT CYCLE – Apr. 19th – Jun. 2nd
Enroll by Mar. 30th and get the best possible Early Bird price!
• Group Size: 4-7 participants per class
• Available levels A1-B2 (CLA levels chart)
• Course duration : 7 weeks (40 lessons)
• Intensity : 2 (60 min.) lessons per day, 3 times a week
– – Class days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
– – Class times: 09:00-11:05 OR 18:00 – 20:05 (Zagreb time GMT +1)
REGULAR price ………………… 3.600 kn
EARLY BIRD price …………….. 2.880 kn
• All course literature is included in the course fee
• Croatian Language level certificate upon the completion of the course
• Drop in enrollments are possible after the course starts
*If the minimum number of students is not enrolled at the start of the course, the group course cannot start under standard conditions. In such case CLA will offer a modified course program with a modified number of lessons in order to make the course possible and at the same time ensuring that all the required topics for the specific language level are all covered.
This course will develop the language knowledge you have already built upon, consolidating your Croatian. The small groups allow better attention to be paid to each individual student. By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Use Croatian more effectively and with greater confidence
• Speak more accurately and fluently
• Use a wider range of vocabulary
• Socialize more confidently
• Understand what you read and hear more easily
The course focuses on learning general Croatian language skills:
• Develop communication strategies
• Take part in discussions
• Develop and use vocabulary
• Improve listening skills
• Role play social situations
• Work on individual grammar and pronunciation difficulties
• Develop reading and writing skills
The Socio-Cultural activities program aims to give you the chance to meet new people and learn about and explore life in Croatia.