Online Croatian Course
Online Croatian group course is recommended for people who want to learn Croatian language from the comfort of their home or workplace in a short period of time.
Within just 10 weeks you will be able to understand and speak Croatian.
Why choose an Online Croatian course
– Online classes are done live and are based on teacher-student interaction in order to easily develop conversational skills
– Online courses are taught by our experienced team of certified CLA professors
– Online courses follow a unique lesson plan tailored to use the most out of the online teaching tools and environment
– Group online courses are held in small groups to allow each participant to be active during the session
– Participants can join the virtual classroom from a Computer (PC, Mac) or a Smartphone (Android, iOS)
ENROLL NOW – Online course in October (Oct 5th 2021. – Dec. 12th 2021.)
Enroll by Sep.7th and get the best possible Early Bird price!
NEXT CYCLE – January 2022
Enroll by Jan. 11th and get the best possible Early Bird price!
• Group Size: 4-7 participants per class
• Available levels A1-B2 (CLA levels chart)
• Course duration : 10 weeks
• Intensity : 2 (60 min.) lessons per day, 2 times a week
– – Class days: Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday & Thursday
– – Class times: 17:45-19:50 OR 20:10-22:15 (Zagreb time GMT +1)
• Drop in enrollments are possible after the course starts
Course price includes
• All course literature is included in the course fee
• Additional online learning tools and materials
• Croatian Language level certificate upon the successful passing of the final exam
This course will develop the language knowledge you have already built upon, consolidating your Croatian. The small groups allow better attention to be paid to each individual student. By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Use Croatian more effectively and with greater confidence
• Speak more accurately and fluently
• Use a wider range of vocabulary
• Socialize more confidently
• Understand what you read and hear more easily
The course focuses on learning general Croatian language skills:
• Develop communication strategies
• Take part in discussions
• Develop and use vocabulary
• Improve listening skills
• Role play social situations
• Work on individual grammar and pronunciation difficulties
• Develop reading and writing skills
*If the minimum number of students is not enrolled at the start of the course, the group course cannot start under standard conditions. In such case CLA will offer a modified course program with a modified number of lessons in order to make the course possible and at the same time ensuring that all the required topics for the specific language level are all covered.